A Christmas fairy tale

"Wow three days until Christmas I am so looking forward to it."
"Rose come here look at this I found it in the cellar."
"Wow its so pretty can I have it in my room I now its a nutcracker but it sure will go with the theme of my room."
"Ugh yeah sure I guess."
"Mum whats wrong you look so tired."
"Um a strike of tiredness hit me like a spike."
"Um are you okay".
"No tell your granddad to take me to hospital please!"
"Yes mummy."
"Granddad quick its an emergency she...she past out."
"Coming."
Two days later
"Its Christmas eve but my mums in hospital and I have to perform my ballet dance in front of three hundred and sixty two people I'm so nerves my mum wont be there and of course my dad wont be there. He died when I was six seven years ago."
"Welcome to the school dance competition". "Please welcome up Rose."
"I'm so nerves."
"Go on!"
"Okay deep breath in and let it all out."
"And the winner is Alice."
"Oh I didn't win!"
"I'm so angry I'm second that's terrible."
"I'm so proud of you darling that's great you should be so proud of yourself k sweetie."
"Yeah yeah you always so that you never even listen ugh."
"Yeah whatever bye."
"Oh thanks for listening then ugh your so annoying."   

   
     

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top