Time to face the truth

"Hey mum are we going shopping then?"

"Yeah five minutes."

"So what do you need?"

"Um...well, a dress, shoes and accessories for prom."

"I'm so excited!" screeched Sydney while getting in the car with her mum.

Sydney was so happy.  She had been dreaming of going to prom since she was a little girl.  She couldn't believe that her mum and her were actually driving to get everything!

"I'm so excited for you!" said mum in an excited voice. "Anyway, I need to check something on my phone."

"Mum you do know what happens when you look at your phone and drive, so many accidents happen and that's the last thing I want before I go to prom!"

"Yeah yeah.  Sydney, that hardly ever happens.  I don't think that would ever happen to me." laughed Sydney's mother.

Sydney couldn't believe how silly her mum was being.  Anyway Sydney wasn't going to let this ruin her prom shopping spree!  She stared out of the window, smiling.  She noticed the car was going into the wrong lane and before she knew it, everything went black and her ears were ringing.

I try to open my eyes but it's too bright.  I squint over next to me and see a woman covered in bandages, with machines everywhere helping her breath.  I shut  my eyes.  This must be a dream.  I open my eyes again and that's when it hits me,  that's my mum and we were just in a car accident and it's prom in less than 48 hours!

"So we're just gonna give you a few pills" said the lady in the most patronizing voice ever.

"Okay then you don't have to talk to me like a baby."

"Sorry I do what i do for my job I do want to get paid."

"Night night then."

I pretend to be asleep I see the doctor inject my mum with a bright yellow liquid I'm like what the hell is she doing I fall off the dirty hospital bed and she turns around in her flashy black high heels I pretend to be asleep she puts me back on the bed and she is an inch away from injecting me.

"Are we ready for the meeting then said another doctor "Oh yeah." "What is that injection oh um good health."

"That was a close one why is my mum choking up yellow stuff oh no I'm panicking so much if she dies i'll have no one else." 

"Haha I poisoned your poor poor mother she's going to die just like your father." "how do you now that its privet."

"A little birdie told me goodbye cherry."

"How do you no her name." "we were friends at some point so I decided to kill your father when he was sick."

"You evil... you evil scarecrow I cant believe this your a bad piece of work." 

"Jillian take her to the mental hospital now." 

"Yes."

"Hurry hurry."

"So why am I in a white van."
 
"Well you will see."

"Sir you've gone past the mental hospital."

"How do you no?"

"Your Satnav so where are you taking me you left the mean doctor?"
        



       





 

 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top