Strange day

URR!!! good morning ha that's strange every ones asleep  I wonder what time it is OH MY GOSH 4 o clock in the morning I better get to bed 15 minutes later I can't get to sleep because today's my BIRTHDAY!!! oh my you woke me up. Um sorry why do you sound so hyper because it's a special day okay it's not very special I don't no what you really mean ugh never mind I go in my room and think about what she said I'm confused I thought she new it's my birthday oh well she probably forgot mum do you no were my special shoes are no I mean there in the attic why do you want them you no mum don't be silly fine have your shoes but it's not a special day WHAT not you as well GREAT!!! this is the worst birthday ever don't they now ugh ugh whats that noise for dad said every ones forgotten about my birthday oh silly It's your birthday tomorrow OH    

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top