Imogens story's 

So maybe I should introduce myself first well I'm Imogen you can call me Immy for short any way I'm 10 nearly 11 and I will be writing story's from now on because I want you all to sit down and enjoy my story's that you will love so please enjoy i't thank you very much.

Lilly's scary day

So Lilly's sitting down and her mother and father say where leaving for are date now. Mum i cant stay alone by my self  I'm afraid. Don't be Silly you have a baby sitter. seriously are you joking no sweetie of course not GREAT!!! I say loudly I beg your pardon um...nothing I said you no great as in yay not whatever I'm going out now chow chow for now k k mum bye Finely she's gone not in a rude way it's just she never stops talking AHHH!!! I completely forgot I have a plan. hello what I SAID HELLO!!! oh well that was loud I mean hi it's Lilly's mother I would love to cancel this appointment please okay bye yes I did it Bang Bang Bang!!! what was that I walk and close my eyes and open the door and scream than I open my eyes and say oh I forgot I got a pizza silly me that's 30 pounds dang it I run upstairs and think oh yeah I can just take my mums money thank you bye I sit down and open the pizza and there are feat I scream. 

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. This is my story I hope you enjoyed it Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is great! I hope you write more. xx

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top