Cherry goes to school

Alright Cherry your first day of secondary school are you excited um...yeah of course NOT!!! mum I already told you I want to be home schooled not a chance any way bed time k mum chow. great my little sisters woken up shes 1 and half OH MY its 10 o clock then she crawls into my bed and said mummy's gone weeerrr!! weeerrr shut up I'm trying to get to sleep ugh finally asleep I'm so glad thanks cherry oh man I'm gonna sleep in the bath. morning cherry were late for school I make my self a raspberry and banana smoothie drink it grab my lunch and face planted myself into the door oooowch bye mum I finally arrived everyone was like totally talking about me cos of purple bruise on my forehead hi um why is every one staring at me hey I'm the best most perfect most amazing most popular girl In the school every one has to be my best friend I'm Meredith head girl If you mean you will get suffocated or hung well I wish way BOOM well k Meredith chow hey I'm Chloe the shy girl can we be friends yeah sure so someone drags me away and slices my neck my mum said is she dead the police say the answer is...............no shes shes um...dead ugh yeah no no no way my perfect little angels gone lets go to her funeral grand mother so I open the box and she said pranked you you are grounded   the end bye the way if you get a chance to be home schooled go for it cos I am and school was not very fun.    


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top