A teenagers worst nightmare

mum I cant wait until we move house let me ask you something how the heck did we get the new mansion so cheap. I've no idea maybe its haunted yeah write mum that's so ridiculous I don't believe in monsters that's so babyish. oh I have a great idea maybe I could do some research on the house when you go to bed 
k mum that's a good idea but I cant go to bed it's 9 o clock I got to bed at 10 fine but I'm going to do some research in my room so bye sweetie sweetie what mum nothing...i mean look on my laptop it says there was a secret room that's now been closed up that's so scary mum  not I have not finished my sentence please let me finish it's important k mum hurry up I'm super bored and in that room there was a girl and she was frozen she had a white dress covered in blood she was holding a knife and she had black long hair she kinda looked like the ring. Mum let me but in a second whats the ring oh it's a scary movie about this girl that lives in a well and if you watch her video you got seven days until you die I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight any way she haunts you if you look threw the hole in the wall you no cos if you look at her you will have a nightmare so please don't I no it's a big room and you probably want a party or something but don't cos if there are more then ten people she will haunt everybody and kill them all whatever mum I'm having a party bye. 3 hours  later every ones dancing her mums bored hey sweetie yeah mum go and spy on your big sister okay mum what room is she in because there are a million rooms in this mansion ...um the one withe the hole in hey sweetie why are you crying so much because my friend died there she said I will never kill you but I will kill your family how did she die sweetie and why did you not tell me before well one day me and her were playing on the hay it was tall but someone with a black hood pushed her off and held on her but the teacher pulled me off so she fell oh I'm so sorry sweetie any way I'll spy bye mother. so I see my sister kissing a really GROCE boy I see a hand poke threw and grabs my teenager big sister and pulls her through the wall...

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top