The best day EVER!!!

MUMMY!!!! MUMMY!!!! can I please go to the shop and buy a lottery ticket no were poor plus we'll never win I spent all my money on a lottery ticket I noticed I bought 99 even no there was a hundred I defiantly asked for all of them but yeah I guess I never won oh mum don't be silly I mean... umm is that how we became poor. Well why don't you get a successful job that would help get money. but that's the husbands job well mum you did get divorce him so he kinda left the country. oh no that's awful why on earth did he leave me like this any way I guess your right so what job shall I get then. well I could sell clothes. how by making a shop called your style. yeah seems perfect i'm just going to take a nap mum okay daughter i'll make clothes with my old sowing machine 4 hours later. finally finished wow mum that dress is beautiful but why did you take so long well its not like i made a 133 or anything.          

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top