Sapphire is born!

Once upon a time mum was pregnant I'm Otto and I've always wanted a little sister and five moths ago my mum got pregnant I was over the moon I'm so exited. And were moving house tomorrow it's a four bed roomed house it's really big. Sweetie it's bed time mum it's only :30 yes that your bed time goodnight don't let the bedbugs bight okay night night mother so my bedtime routine says BRUSH YOUR TEETH 3 MINUETS. WASH YOUR FACE reminder 10 year old's wash there faces so you need to. FLOSS YOUR TEETH 1 MINUTE. READ. SLEEP. Morning Otto it's 7:24 okay morning mummy you need to brush your teeth pack and put your suitcase in the van 4 hours later! Done wow this is are house yep this is it now get in your suit on suit yeah wedding day wedding... your sisters wedding today she's only 17 shes new the man since primary school OH right. and now present woman and man you may kiss the bride clap mum oh sorry i was day dreaming at her beautiful dress why is it red cause it is mum finally home i mean look just weave been standing all day goodnight. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH take me to the hospital husbee I'm giving birth 6 hours late arr so cute finally have a sister whats her name Sapphire so cute.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top