Picture day fail and a new start! part 1

"Picture day finally. Mum lets eat breakfast".
"Are you crazy were already late ugh hurry take the smoothie I made you".
"Okay".
"Okay lets drink it in the car".
"Ew this tastes like you threw up in here".
"Charming".
"Mum I haven't even brushed my teeth ugh ahhh I'm so angry at you you didn't even wake me up".
"You said you set your alarm and now you're blaming it on me how unfair".
"Oh SOS whatever I'm not going to school it's too stressful".
"Ugh get to school right now". 
I jump out of the car and run away in my black ankle boots.
"You know what I'm sick of you bye mum".
"Where wah what are you doing?
"Going! I'm seventeen and I will be eighteen in two weeks its time for me to leave".
I wake up and think it's real but no my boyfriend was standing there saying wake up want to go out to see a movie at eight pm.
"Wow that's ten minutes! Sure a guess I mean yeah lets go".
"Raven whats wrong? You seem concerned".
"I'm fine honestly Rex I'm fine".
Seventy minutes later.
"Wow that was a great movie don't you think?
"Yeah defiantly it was extremely funny when the cat jumped on that big building".
"I no ha ha lets head home because it's nine fifty six nearly ten!
"Okay".
Next thing I heard was the police trying to find me I am so worried.
"I need to do something about this".
About what! Said the police I was so scared.
"Don't be scared were just going to send you back to your mother".
"Umm okay uh ugh".
"Sweetie why did you run away what do you want".
"Well I have quite a list so first a Pandora ring a Chanel bag a fenty beauty highlighter and a contour stick".
"Okay the total is three thousand for hundred and sixty two pounds".
"were poor now but you got what you wanted". 
"So I'm going to go to the shop and get three lottery tickets".
"OMG WE WON!!! six million here we go!
                 
         

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top